Abandoned carts have long been a sore spot for all e-commerce retailers.
Today, we’re announcing an integration that will make recovering your abandoned carts even easier!
We’re pleased to announce that Justuno now integrates with Recart to help you recapture missed sales and not-so-lost opportunities.
What does Recart do?
Recart helps increase sales by nurturing abandoned cart leads through multiple channels.
Other cool features you can access are email capturing Add to Cart pop-ups and Messenger cart abandonment campaigns, as well.
The best part, Recart is generating some great results for their current users: check out this Live revenue generator on their homepage.
How to send email addresses from Justuno to Recart
- Sign in to your Recart account.
- On the left-hand rail, navigate to the “Integrations” option.
- Click ‘Email Integrations’ at the top center of the page. Here, you should see Justuno listed.
- Click ‘Install’ for the Justuno option.
- If you already have a Justuno account and are logged in, the sync will be automatic and the integration will be complete.
- If you do not have a Justuno account, you will be redirected to the Justuno listing in the Shopify app store.
- Click ‘Get’ in the Shopify app store and sign up for a Justuno account.
When you navigate back to your Recart account, please note that the button will still say ‘Install,’ even if the installation is complete.
Want to grow your abandoned cart list?
If you’re already a Recart user and want to build your list, sign up for a free Justuno account today!