Join The Team
Justuno is growing and looking for talented individuals that are motivated to get things done, fun to work with, and most of all want to build something that matters. Join us in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with e-commerce. We look forward to hearing from you!
Demand Generation Manager: On Hold
Are you a proactive, passionate, data-driven marketer who can quickly identify the right channels (paid and unpaid) to drive demand and quality leads? If yes, we need you!
Justuno is looking for a Demand Generation Manager with a passion for pipeline growth to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the VP Marketing, this person will be responsible for building out, analyzing, optimizing, and reporting on the strategy of all demand generation efforts. The Demand Generation Manager will work closely with Sales and Marketing to optimize the flow of leads within HubSpot, ensure efficient lead follow-up, and overall maintain a healthy “funnel.” The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of SaaS specific demand gen experience, with a passion for lead generation, and a results and data-driven mentality.
• Fine-tune our customer acquisition plan across best performing channels (paid and unpaid) to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
• Track and report on demand generation performance metrics for Marketing, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance and lead source mix
• Review, update, and expand our lead nurturing programs (email marketing) to accelerate prospect movement through the lead generation funnel. Optimize deliverability, open rates, and conversion rates
• Grow our customer referral program through direct channels, while strengthening and leveraging various review sites
• Oversee our paid media budget; decrease our CPA and overall ad spend, while increasing quality conversions from other channels
• Collaborate with product, design, and content marketing managers to help optimize the website for demand generation
• Leverage our own onsite conversion optimization platform to improve conversion rates and drive optimal results from active campaigns
• Collaborate with sales, partner marketing, and content teams on our events strategy – sponsorships, speaking opps, etc.
• Determine testing budget and plan for continuous innovation and testing new ideas for demand gen performance optimization
• Work closely with the sales team to understand the quality of the leads coming their way and continuously improve marketing messaging, channels, collaborations, etc. accordingly
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
• Minimum 4 years of marketing experience with a focus on demand generation
• Proven experience building B2B SaaS demand gen programs – major plus if experience in the MarTech space
• Previous experience targeting Retail/ E-commerce industry is a plus (understanding of the Shopify ecosystem + martech industry)
• Deep understanding of how marketing technologies work and how to effectively showcase their value proposition to a business and the key stakeholders
• Experience in data analysis and overall demand gen performance tracking
• Comfortable with both strategy and program execution
• Strong collaboration and communication skills are required, working closely with a robust marketing team (product, content, etc.) and sales team
• HubSpot or similar CRM experience (HubSpot a definite plus)
• Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Shopify Marketplace Ads is a plus
• Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth company
Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
• Scrappy and creative – we’re looking for someone to bring new, innovative ideas to increase our overall awareness and demand
• Self-starter, with a hunger to learn and grow
• A drive to hit and surpass goals
• A true 4 day work week
• 100% remote
• Growth-oriented culture
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Unlimited paid time off
In 2010, two friends in San Francisco decided to launch Justuno, an innovative on-site conversion platform, to shake up the world of e-commerce. They had the big idea to help every online business in the world be successful. Today, Justuno is the most advanced onsite promotion platform on the market, helping clients like Pura Vida, Untuckit, and Jelly Belly, build high-converting website experiences.
Justuno’s team is spread across the US, everywhere from Austin to SF and Miami. We like helping customers create better onsite experiences (that convert!), and believe fun is just as important as work.
There are countless great reasons to work at Justuno and we hate to brag, but it’s too hard not to! Check out some of the extra benefits that come with working at Justuno:
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Four-Day Work Week
Tuition Reimbursement Options